QuietR® Duct Liner HD-Roll is a high density roll designed to be installed inside sheet metal ductwork or plenums with metal fasteners and adhesives. The smooth, fire-resistant airstream surface resists damage during installation and in service. It is ideal for use in large ducts and plenums where air velocities do not exceed 6,000 fpm (30.5 m/s).
QUIETR® DUCT LINER HD-ROLL
- Outstanding thermal and acoustical performance
- Absorbs noise within the duct that helps create quiet and comfortable environments
- Tough, abuse-resistant surface which reduces installation costs because these products resist damage
- Cleanable surface with a black mat facing that provides a smooth, durable surface making it easy to clean the duct liners using methods and equipment described in North American Insulation Manufacturers Association (NAIMA) Publication AH122, Cleaning Fibrous Glass Insulated Duct Systems: Recommended Practice
- Does not support bacterial and fungal growth with an EPA registered biocide that protects the airstream surface from microbial growth