Vertical Discharge Air Exhausters are ideal for “spot” ventilation of specific problem areas where rapid air removal is neccesary or for general plant ventilation. Hi-Ex Axial Fans are commonly used for general ventilation, however, when equipped with Heat and Smoke option this series of fans incorporates features exclusively designed to exhaust heat and smoke in the event of fire. Hi-Ex ventilators are available in three standard drive arrangements models HC, HF, and HX.
- Direct or Belt Drive
- Roof-Mount Propeller Upblast
- Standard Height or Low Profile
- U.L. 793 Heat & Smoke Option
- Capacity: Up to 82,481 cfm; 0 – 1.0” w.g.
- Model HC: Standard Height, Direct Drive or Belt Drive
- Model HX: Standard Height, Direct Drive or Belt Drive
- Model HF: Standard Height, Belt Drive, Steel
- Model HZ: HiteSaver, Direct or Belt Drive
- Model HS: HiteSaver, Belt Drive, Steel
- Model HS_HS: HiteSaver, Belt Drive, Heat & Smoke Option