These soft-seated butterfly valves are designed for a variety of general applications in the control
of water, air, oil, gases, and corrosive media. They are equally effective for on-off, throttling,
or isolation service requirements. Lug style valves are designed for dead-end service
to the full pressure rating of the valve. Butterfly valves are especially well
suited for higher velocity service and vacuum service.
- Phenolic backed (2″ – 14″), aluminum backed (16″ – 24″),
non-collapsible, resilient elastomer seat. Available in EPDM or Buna-N.
- ISO 5211 mount is standard. Double D shaft is standard 2″ – 10″ while keyway design is supplied
12″ – 24″
- Stem is a one-piece design for maximum strength and is retained in valve body for blowout
proof operation. 416SS stem is standard with aluminum bronze or ductile iron discs. 316SS
is standard for 316SS discs (2″ – 12″) and 431SS is standard for 316SS discs (14″ – 24″)
- Stem bushings provide shaft support for proper stem alignment and minimize stem deflection.
- Duralon bushings are standard material in 2″ – 12″ sizes. Bronze bushings are standard
in 14″ – 24″ sizes.
- Stem seals prevent external contamination of stem area and provide backup for the primary
shaft seal formed by the disc/seat interface.
- ASTM-A563 ductile iron body available in full lug (Model 88) or wafer (Model 87) designed
for use between ANSI 125 and 150 flanges. Face-to-face dimension comply with API 609
- Available in standard 10-position locking handle or optional infinite positioning locking
handle. Also gear operators are available 2″ – 24″. Contact the factory for electric or