PennBarry inline centrifugals, or “Tubular” fans, are the most practical fans for many applications. Straight-line airflow through the fan eliminates unnecessary duct elbows. In addition, vertically mounted units and ceiling hung fans save valuable floor space.
- Belt Drive
- Tubular Centrifugal Inline Fan
- Class I, II, III Heavy-Gauge Steel Construction
- Backward Inclined and Airfoil Wheels
- Horizontal or Vertical Mount
- Capacity: From 49 – 46,640 cfm; 0 – 10” w.g
- Capacity: Up to 60,000 cfm; 0 – 30.0” w.g.