Owens Corning® QuietR® Duct Board is a rigid, resin bonded fibrous glass board with a tough, damage-resistant, flame retardant, reinforced aluminum foil (FRK) facing; with a durable mat air stream surface.
QUIETR® DUCT BOARD
- Absorbs noise and reduces popping noises caused by expansion, contraction and vibration
- Assured thermal R-value performance
- Bacterial and fungal growth resistant with an EPA registered biocide that helps protect the air stream surface from microbial growth
- Thermal/acoustical insulation board plus jacket forms a single component duct system, thus reducing inspection time
- Lightweight boards are easier to transport and handle than insulated sheet metal ducts
- Virtually eliminates air leakage thus saving energy and removing the need for system overdesign