- Pressure independent valves compensate for pressure variations, performing a continual balancing function to maintain system performance at varying loads.
- Predictable flow throughout valve travel eliminates over-pumping and provides favorable energy savings
- Equal percentage flow characteristic leads to system controllability.
- PICCV and ePIV prevent energizing additional chillers by maintaining desired Delta T.
- Constant flow performance significantly reduces actuator movement, providing less hunting and wear on the valve assembly.
- Pressure independent valves are selected based on coil flow rate and no Cv calculations are needed.